Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Silly Girls!

I was in the kitchen when I heard loud laughter coming from upstairs. So, I went upstairs and found these two silly girls at the top of the stairs playing and laughing their heads off. Who knows what they were playing, but it looks like they were having a lot of fun. It was like they were telling jokes to each other or something. You had to be there to witness how funny they were. (FYI the cups are empty. I don't know what they think they are drinking). They are so cute!!

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are adorable! These are great candid shots that can be evidence when they are teenagers that at one point they did get along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's so sweet. And having no sisters makes me love seeing things like that. I think I live vicariously through others. . . .

    ReplyDelete