Thursday, June 5, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Yesterday was our Third wedding anniversary. Ben and I cannot believe we have been married for three years because it feels like we've been married for 10! It's so awesome!
I surprised Ben with breakfast wearing this shirt that I had made especially for this occasion. He thought it was hilarious! (I have to say that I was pretty proud of myself for that). Tim and Haley baby-sat the girls while Ben and I went out to celebrate. We had dinner at Applebees' and then we headed to the movie theater to watch NARNIA, Prince Caspian which, by the way, was sooooo good (highly recommended for those who want to watch it). We had a very fun and enjoyable evening, but the best part was the anniversary gift. . . an iPhone! It's a sweet phone! I love my husband, he rocks!

2 comments:

  1. Love the t-shirt! You crack me up. Why didn't you wear it on your date?!? :) Happy 3rd Ben and Claudia. I'm so glad you found each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are awesome and I second the Narnia endorsement. I loved it! Glad you guys had a good night out (and free babysitting!).

    ReplyDelete