Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy 29th Birthday to Me!

Believe it or not! (I personally don't) I turned 29 years old yesterday! I have to write it down and say it out loud so it can finally sink in. I say it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be since I am still young and what's one more year, right? Well, Ben tells everybody that my age is "Almost 30." Yep, you gotta love this guy. The only way I can get back at him is by reminding him which one of us two really looks almost 30. Anyway, I am as happy as can be (for someone my age), and very thankful that my Heavenly Father has given me one more year to be on this earth and celebrate it with the people I love. Yes! It is a Happy Birthday to ME!
YouTube - happy birthday

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! You seriously don't look 29! But I think you have permission to stay 29 for as long as you want to. That's what I'm doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia, hope you had a great day! We are so glad you're part of our family and just keep dishin' it back to Ben.

    ReplyDelete