Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Day Two of the Harris Girls' Birthday Celebration

And the fun continues the day after Taylor's birthday and the day before McKay's birthday by celebrating their birthdays with cake and presents. We had some friends over for dinner (Ben's co-workers) and after dinner, they helped us sing "Happy Birthday" while Taylor and McKay attempted to blow out the candles and make a birthday wish with the help of their daddy.
This is the first time that McKay has had cake and we believe she enjoyed it very much.
I got to admit that I am pretty proud of myself for the cake that I made for them. They are both in love with Mickey Mouse, so I decided to use him as my inspiration. It turned out pretty cute, I think.
After allowing our kids to swim in sugar, we bathed so they could open their presents. They got cool stuff such as a face-forward car seat for McKay, utensils and accesories for their kitchen, really cute outfits and toys. It was lots of fun for all of us present.

No comments:

Post a Comment