Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It's a pigtail!

The wait is over. It finally happened! After almost two years of waiting, Taylor grew enough hair to have pigtails that actually look like cute pigtails! For someone who has had lots of hair since she was born (ME), I thought my girls would be the same, but they both proved me wrong. They take after their daddy. I do have to say that the one nice thing about them being bold is that I haven't worried much about their hair maintainance (you know, detangling hair, asking them to be still when combing hair, etc.). Anyway, we think she looks adorable!

2 comments:

  1. Um, yes...she looks adorable! Love the pigtails. Grace was the same way and now that she has more hair I forget that I can actually do something with it because I was so used to doing nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor does look adorable! She's sooooo cute. I do have to laugh a little bit about you dying to do her hair. As I try to get four daughters hair done in time for church I will think of you. Maybe I can loan you one for a little while. :)

    ReplyDelete